Other Children

While I am..........Lying in my nice warm bed eating as much chocolate as i want.
A child in Bangladesh is...........Trying to get to sleep on the hard cold concrete floor.
While I am.........going on a giant shopping spree in Auckland with my friends.
A four year old in India is..........suffering from depression and hunger.
While I am.............eating my home cooked Butter chicken.
The same four year old in India is...........About to die from wounds that now one can heal.
While I am.............Listening to my Ipod and texting my friends.
A fourteen old in India is.........slaving over a carpet making machine.
While i am.........Singing to Micheal Jackson having fun.
A Family in Kuparedi Candigal is...........struggling even to keep their family alive.
While I am......typing away on my computer.
A little girl is.......slaving over a curtain making machine so that we can have curtains in our own house.
They.....deserve a good education.
They.....need a good education.
They....need to fight.
Their future.....
Is up to us and us only.